Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cabin Fever

For as good as I have been lately, I am feeling a little crazy today. It is the second snow day in a row and I am stuck in the house. I had a grilled cheese for lunch and a pumpkin muffin. More calories just for lunch than I have had any day so far this week. All I want to do is binge. Luckily there isn't much food in the house that I want. I have to work 4-8 tonight. It is good that I am getting out of the house, but all I want to do is go through the Wendy's drive through that is on the way. I want it, and yet I feel disgusting even thinking about it. I don't know what is wrong with me. I am trying to just think that I am going to see my girls tomorrow and to keep it together. I miss Bear. My mom is driving me nuts. I feel like she has been within 5 feet of me all day long.




I just want to get out of here...

No comments:

Post a Comment