Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year :)


Soo it's the new year!! The holidays, I am not going to lie, were rough. Having both my sisters home from school, constant baking, family coming over, was stressful. It was definitely nice seeing everyone, but I felt like I didn't get 2 minutes to myself. My sisters were always using my computer, so blogging was pretty much out. And my mom pretty much watched every meal I had like a hawk. The good news is that I didn't really gain any weight in the past month. I haven't lost any either, but I am ok with it I think. Tomorrow starts my new year. My older sister went back to New York for school this morning and I feel like my life will start getting back to normal. My younger sister won't be going back until the beginning of February which is kind of bummer but it's ok. I have tons of awful things that I want to write about and get out of my system but I thought the first post I make in 2011 shouldn't be super whiny. haha. So instead I decided to do a bunch of quizzes! I haven't done anything like this in years and it was really fun :) Cheers to a New Year!



In 2011 I will be skinny.
In 2011 I will be happy.
In 2011 I will be strong.

Next post I will get into holiday drama and maybe some New Years resolutions. But for now... fun stuff...


ALL ABOUT ME
BASICS
First Name: Nicole
Middle Name: Marie
Birthday: May 12
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Auburn
Fav color: Changes day to day
Day/Night: Night
Fave Food: Anything potato related :)

FRIENDS AND LIFE
Do you ever wish you had another name? Not really
Do you like anyone? I loooove my boyfriend
Which one of your friends acts the most like you? My best friend from college
Who's the loudest? My best friend from high school
Who have you known the longest of your friends? My little sister
Who's the shyest: My little sister
Are you close to any family members? haha My little sister!
When you cried the most: When my pop-pop died
What's the best feeling in the world: Snuggling with my boyfriend
Worst Feeling: Fighting with my mom

FINISH EACH SENTENCE:
Let's walk on the: beach
Let's run through: the rain
Let's look at the: ocean
What a nice: ass. haha
Where did all the: time go
Why can't you: appreciate me
Silly, little:
Tell me:

HAVE YOU:
Ran away from home: when I was really young
Pictured your crush naked: maybeee
Skipped school: yup
Broken someone's heart: yes :(
Been in love: of course
Cried when someone died: yes. too many times
Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: yup
Done something embarrassing: hasn't everyone?
Done a drug: nope
Cried in school: yes

RANDOM
Your Good Luck Charm:
Person You Hate Most: Lots of bitches from high school
Best Thing That Has Happened: meeting Bear
Ice Cream: cookies and cream
WHO Makes you laugh the most: toss up between Bear and little sis
Has A Crush On You: unfortunately a guy from work and bear's pervy nephew
Do You Have A Crush On Someone: just the boyfriend

HAVE YOU EVER
Fallen for your best friend?: yes
Made out with JUST a friend?: yes
Kissed two people in the same day?: yes.. haha college
Had sex with two different people in the same day?: nope
Been rejected: yes
Been in love?: yes
Been used?: yeah..
Done something you regret?: lots of things
Cheated on someone?: no
Been called a tease: yes


WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
You touched?: older sister
You talked to on the phone?: Bear
You hugged?: my older sister bc she was going back to NY
You instant messaged?: Bear's friend
You kissed?: Bear
You yelled at?: Bear
Who text messaged you?: Bear haha definitely a pattern
Who broke your heart?: boyfriend from before Bear
Who told you they loved you?: my mom-mom :)

75 QUESTIONS
1. First thing you wash in the shower? face
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? navy blue with white writing (it's Bear's high school hoodie)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? definitely
4.Do you plan outfits? yes!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? sad
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? my hair :)
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
9. Did you meet anybody new today? nope
10. What are you craving right now? french fries
11. Do you floss? no
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? yucky
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? long time ago, but i talked on google chat today
14. Are you emotional? way too emotional
15. Would you dance to the taco song? umm i don't know what that is haha
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? no!
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick
18. Do you like your hair? yes, it makes me unique
19. Do you like yourself? depends on the day
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
21. Do you like cottage cheese? kinda
22. What are you listening to right now? slow dancing in a burning room, john mayer
23. How many countries have you visited? 2
24. Are your parents strict? yes
25. Would you go sky diving? definitely!
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? yeah, i would love to ask some questions
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? haha maybe, it would depend on the answers
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? my toe nail polish
29. Have you ever been in a castle? does cinderella's castle count?
30. Do you rent movies often? sometimes
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? don't have a math class
32. Have you made a prank phone call? nope
33. Do you own a gun? no way
34. Can you count backwards from 74? 73..72..71..70..69..
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? myself
36. Brown or white eggs? i don't think i have ever had a brown egg
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? probably
38. Ever been on a train? yes
39. Ever been in love? yup
40. Do you have a cell-phone? doesn't everyone?
41. Are you too forgiving? definitely
42. Do you use chap stick? constantly
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? going to work
44. Can you use chop sticks? badly
45. Ever have cream puffs? not for a long time
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? yeah
47. What was the last question you asked? do you want me to fold the laundry?
48. What was the last CD you bought? fun.
49. Boys or girls? boys for sure
50. What is your bus number for school? it used to be 55
51. Is your hair curly? sooo curyly
52. Last time you cried? yesterday
53. Ever walked into a wall? yup haha
54. Do looks matter? they shouldn't, but they do
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? no
56. Have you ever slapped someone? my sisters
57. Favorite time of the year? summer and christmas
58. Favorite color? changes daily
59. Are you sarcastic? very
60. Do you have any tattoos? nope
61. The last person you held hands with? Bear
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? yes
63. Where was your default picture taken at? my facebook is from halloween
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? yeah... is that bad?
65. Do you like your life right now? not really
66. How often do you talk on the phone? not that much
67. What is your favorite animal? my puppy Bella :)
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? a cute dress
69. Do you have good vision? no, awful
70. Can you hula hoop? hell yeah
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? probably not
72. Do you have a job? yeah
73. Can you handle the truth? i wish i could say yes, but no
74. What are you wearing? sweats
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? haha no

THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
What is on your bed right now? 4 stuffed animals
When was the last time you threw up? about a month ago when I drank too much
What's your favorite word or phrase? probably whatever haha
Name 3 people who made you smile today? bear, mom-mom, my dad
What were you doing at 8 am this morning? sleeping
What were you doing 30 minutes ago? watching Jersey Shore
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
Have you ever been to another country? Just Mexico and St. Thomas
What is the last thing you said aloud? I know
What is the best ice cream flavor? cookies and cream, or vanilla with rainbow sprinkles
What was the last thing you had to drink? diet green tea
What are you wearing right now? Bear's sweatshirt and college sweat pants
What was the last thing you ate? chinese food
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? yeah, a $5 dress at Charolette Russe
When was the last time you ran? yesterday
What's the last sporting event you watched? the stupid eagles game
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? italy
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on facebook? my big from my sorority in college
Ever go camping? yup
Do you have a tan? not right now
Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? haha no?
What is your guilty pleasure? watching bad tv, staying up all night
Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot? yes :) ;)
Do you drink your soda from a straw? always
What did your last text message say? i am missing you
Are you someone's best friend? yes :)
What are you doing tomorrow? working
Where is your mom right now? doing laundry
Look to your left, what do you see? my puppy
What color is your watch? white
What do you think of when you think of Australia? beaches and hot accents
Ever ridden on a roller coaster? of course
What is your birthstone? emerald
Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? normally drive thru
Do you have any friends on facebook that you actually hate? yup
Do you have a dog? yes! the best puppy in the world
Last person you talked to on the phone? Bear
Any plans today? not really
Are you happy? not really
Where are you right now? my family room with my dad
Biggest annoyance in your life right now? my family and money
Last song listened to? slow dancing in a burning room by john mayer
Last movie you saw? Young Victoria on video, The Fighter in the theater
Are you allergic to anything? some medicines
Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? brown uggs
Are you jealous of anyone? lots of people
Are you married? no
Is anyone jealous of you? yeah
Do any of your friends have children? not any of my good friends
Do you eat healthy? hahahaha
What do you usually do during the day? waste time or work
Do you hate anyone right now? yeah
Do you use the word 'hello' daily? yeah
How many kids do you want when you're older? prob 4
How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 25 eek
Have you ever been to Six Flags? yup
How did u get one of your scars? field hockey


Thats all for now :)
Stay strong
xoxo
Nikki poo

No comments:

Post a Comment