Thursday, February 17, 2011

and i won't let you choke on the noose around your neck

Because I need freedom now
And I need to know how
To live my life as it's meant to be
And I will hold on hope
And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck
And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again
The Cave, Mumford and Sons

If you haven't heard of Mumford and Sons, look them up right now! They are absolutely amazing. I would love to go to a show.

So it is official, I am in the 120s!!!!!!!!!!! 129 this morning. Thank goodness. I am finally starting to feel like myself again and it feels great.



SGD Day 17 Intake, 2/16/11:
coffee with skim milk- 10 cal
orange- free!
SmartOne Chicken Enchilada- 300 cal
Jello Pudding- 60 cal
Small Sandwich from Bear's mom- 300 cal?
coffee with skim milk- 10 cal
Total: 680 cal
Exercise: run/walk- 400 cal
Goal for today: 400 - 120 under goal :)

This weekend I am going to DC with Bear. He lived there for a short time and bought a condo while he was there. He has been trying to sell it for a while and he finally did! The sale is official this Monday. We already moved out most of the stuff, but there are still some things there. We are going down Saturday and coming back Monday. I am sooooooooo excited for a weekend away with Bear. It will be some hard work, but at least we will be away from our parents. I am a little worried about he eating situation, but I am so looking forward to getting away that I will make it work.




Stay Strong and Skinny,
Nicole
xoxo

P.S. Enid, you were totally right about the pudding! Yesterday I had a 60 cal Boston Cream Pudding and it was super tasty and way more filling than the mousse. :)

1 comment: