Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Thinspo

“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” –Emily Bronte








“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” –Judy Garland








“When you are in Love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.” –Dr. Suess






“You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” –Sam Keen








“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” –Roy Croft





“Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.” –Unknown

Sorry for the sappiness :)
Stay Strong and Skinny,
Nicole
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
(extra xo's for Valentine's Day)

P.S. If you have never seen the Vagina Monologues, go see it now! Most college campuses do a performance around this time. I was in it in college and it changed me forever. If you are not a feminist, or are easily offended, you might not want to, haha, but check out these links: my angry vagina, my short skirt, the vagina monologues/vday.

No comments:

Post a Comment