Monday, February 14, 2011

the best thing about me is you

“All my little plans and schemes, lost like some forgotten dreams. Seems that all I really was doing was waitin’ for you.” –Real Love, The Beatles

So before I start in about intake, calories and self loathing, I have to acknowledge Valentine's Day. I actually don't really like Valentine's Day. I hate that it is forced romance. I hate that no matter how nice and loving your day is or how sweet your boyfriend is, it never seems like enough. It is supposed to live up to this fake forced Hollywood romance with rose petals and candles and things that don't happen in real life. Saturday Bear brought me flowers he arranged himself, took me to a nice dinner and told me I was the prettiest girl ever. He took me home and we snuck and had quick sex in my basement with my parents upstairs. It was a great Valentine's date. :)


I hope everyone has a great Valentine's day on their own terms. Love yourself and love the people that are good to you. Even though I don't like this holiday, I am glad that it makes me realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing guy who loves me.

“The best thing about me is you.” –Shannon Crown

The weekend was hard food wise. The combination of eating out, my gma's birthday and my mom on my back was annoying. I am still the same weight as Friday so I am calling it a success and starting a new week with renewed dedication. I decided when I lose 4 more pounds I will treat myself to a haircut.

I made super cute cupcakes for everyone I know last night. I decorated them with hot pink sprinkles and conversation hearts. Late today maybe I will post some pictures of them and of my beautiful valentine flowers from Bear.

love them!

SGD Day 13 Intake, 2/12/11:
coffee with skim milk- 10 cal
apple- free!
calamari- 180 cal
chicken cannelloni- 350 cal
a few bites of a brownie sundae- 200 cal
coffee with skim milk- 10 cal
Total: 750 cal
No exercise
Goal for today: 650 - 100 over goal

SGD Day 14 Intake, 2/13/11:
coffee with skim milk- 10 cal
cavatelli with sauce- 500 cal
birthday pound cake- 200 cal
coffee with skim milk- 10 cal
Total: 720 cal
Exercise: run/walk- 300 cal
Goal for today: 700 - 280 under goal :)

I have a really busy day today so I don't think I will be able to get a work out in, but I also don't think I will have to have dinner with anyone tonight.

“I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where I have been. Lucky to be coming home again.” –Lucky, Jason Mraz

Stay Strong and Skinny,
Nicole
xoxox

P.S. I almost forgot! Poptarts are like one of my favorite guilty pleasures. I have no idea why, but I loooove them. It is really hard for me to portion control with poptarts. I can't stop after just eating half of one. So when I saw that they now have 100 calorie packs of mini poptarts I was super excited! Well, they were definitely a disappointment. haha. They are not soft like poptarts should be, they are hard and crunchy. There was a lot in the bag for 100 cal so still a good thing to have, but not at all what I was expecting! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment