Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i'm a creep

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special
Creep, Radiohead

SGD Day 10 Intake, 2/9/11:
coffee with skim milk- 10 cal
orange- free!
1 piece oatmeal light bread- 45 cal
1 egg- 70 cal
1 tsp ketchup- 15 cal
special k sour cream and onion chips- 50 cal
string cheese- 50 cal
homemade pasta fagioli- 150 cal?
coffee with skim milk- 10 cal
Total: 400
No Exercise :(
Right on Target for today's goal of 400.

My mom just forced soup on me because she made it. I feel so full.

I just spent the last hour stalking a girl I knew in high school on facebook. I never liked her and was never that good of friends with her, but she has the best pictures online. Her life looks so amazing and happy. She goes to amazing places, seems like she has so many friends and is so cute, skinny and stylish. I know I am a creeper!

Ok so don't think I am a total weirdo, but I emailed the restaurant that Bear and I are going to on Saturday to get their nutritional information. They emailed it to me and it is soooo high. Well, it is normal for a restaurant but it is still way high. I really have to work out more. I feel like my eating has been pretty good, but if I worked out it would really help. Saturday I will definitely have time to run so hopefully I can force myself to burn a lot of calories...

Bear was over tonight and was so cute. He comes here straight from work on some weekdays. He looks so adorable in his suit. :) He rubbed my back and asked me if I had any flower requests for Valentine's Day. He is the best thing in my life.


Stay Strong and Skinny,
Nicole
xoxo

P.S. I have become totally preoccupied with leaning back and feeling my ribs. It is like a unconscious habit that I have to break. I look pretty weird just sitting around feeling myself up. haha!

2 comments:

  1. Is that picture of you?? If so, I am SOOOOOO jealous. Keep up the good work, you're an thinspiration to me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for visiting my site :)

    and always remember with facebook NOTHING on there is what it appears to be. People always put the best parts of their lives on display and edit the crappy parts out. just a thought :)

    ~ Harlow

    ReplyDelete